Wednesday 20 April 2011

Rather inactive

I feel a bit like a yo-yo as I criss cross back and forth to the west coast. I came home from Knoydart last thursday complete with cough and cold picked up somewhere. I just had a few days at home to organise lots of boring stuff (cracked windscreen replacement, plumber, septic tank empty, oh the joys) and no time to swim before heading off again tomorrow. This time its Sandwood Bay and Quinag (2 John Muir Trust properties) work parties. Again I am looking forwars to some swims.....10 lengths of Sandwood Loch maybe, perhaps not.
The cold is better so this won't stop the swims , the weather ( does it matter if its wet?) is looking reasonable and in a weeks time I will be back in Knoydart so lots more opportunities to practise there.

This is a photo taken by James Brownhill, another John Muir Trust conscriptee, sorry ,volunteer. It shows me entering the Old Forge in my wet suit after my first not so successful half swim up the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment